Penguin Random House LLC Content Marketing Manager - Education in New York, New York
Penguin Random House is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join the Education Marketing team. Working across all Penguin Random House divisions, this role will be responsible for directing the content strategy and overseeing multiple platforms to ensure consistent branding, insightful content, and successful customer engagement for priority titles, relevant themes, and market-driven insights. The successful individual will be able to increase website traffic and click-through rates, increase social media followers and engagement, and raises brand awareness and loyalty.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Developing content and customer communication strategies, guidelines, and templates for multiple platforms to ensure consistent branding, insightful content, and successful customer engagement.
• Leading content strategy and execution for digital inbound and outbound marketing activities.
• Taking a data-driven approach in developing best practices for optimizing digital communication channels.
• Examining social media analytics and optimizing social media strategy based on findings.
• Demonstrating measurable return-on-investment (ROI) through web traffic, click-through rates, lead generation, conversion metrics, etc.
• Driving growth in page views, unique visitors, page views per visit, average time spent per visit, contact capture, etc.
• Training imprint Marketing Managers to use best practices, branding guidelines, and templates that drive success with blogs, email marketing campaigns, and digital newsletters.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of content marketing experience; trade or academic press publishing experience a plus
• Understanding of the education market and customer needs
• Knowledge of digital marketing techniques
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
• Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Audience Insights, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amazon Marketing Services, online advertising benchmarks, etc.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms; experience with social listening tools a plus
• Knowledge of HTML strongly preferred
• Ability to travel domestically via train, plane, or car 1-3 times per year
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your résumé and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.