Penguin Random House LLC Coordinator, Conference Services in New York, New York
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 24374
Coordinator, Conference Services The Travel & Conference Services department is looking for an individual who can provide comprehensive support and assistance in the daily operations to fulfill Author Tour requests for Hotel billings and folios.
This position would also be the
back-up support to conference services. Specific responsibilities include:
• Setting up Hotel billing for Authors.
Emailing/faxing hotels and following up for confirmation.
• Requesting Hotel Folios upon check out, then emailing to publicist.
• Responding to inquiries for conference rooms in-house and scheduling accordingly
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
• Successful candidates will be happy performing normal administrative duties while also demonstrating the ability to take initiative and exercise independent thinking.
• Excellent writing skills, organizational skills as well as attention to detail are required.
• Candidates must also have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs is essential.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.