Penguin Random House LLC Temporary Digital Support in Roseville, California
Company: Penguin Random House LLC
Requisition ID: 23894
Prima Games is seeking a qualified individual to provide support for their website and online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication and organizational skills and has experience with:
• Google Analytics
• Google Office Suite (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets)
• Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Basic video editing
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus Gameplay experience also a plus
• Generate weekly Google Analytics reports for site traffic & demographics information
• Update the site navigation links weekly to optimize SEO for key products
• Create product pages, web hubs, sitewide notifications, and articles on the website for use by the marketing and sales teams
• Police content on the site (text and images) to ensure SEO best practices are maintained
• Participate as an active member of the digital team by suggesting improvements, fixes, and new development projects to further the goals of increased traffic, higher conversion, improved community engagement, and increased ad revenue
• Generate tracked links for affiliate retailers for product pages on the site
• Ensure all applicable content on the site includes upsells to relevant products and tracked links for affiliate retailers
• Create and manage coupon codes for discounts within the Prima website cart
• Create and update carousel images on the Prima Games Shop page
• Generate eGuide unlock codes for manufacturing, sales, marketing, etc.
• Ensure each eGuide has preview sections unlocked on launch day
• Run weekly product sales reports for direct site sales as well as affiliate sales from external sites
• Create digital marketing assets as needed for newsletters, social media posts, partner promotions, carousel images, contest graphics, Twitch graphics, etc.
• Serve as a moderator when needed during Prima live streams
• Work closely with the marketing team to support promotional efforts on the site as well as other marketing materials for trade shows and events
• Using Prima's email marketing tools, generate direct to consumer emails and newsletters once proofs are approved by Digital Publisher and Marketing Manager
• Extract/edit video clips from officially-generated content to post on the website and social media platforms
This is a 6-month temporary opportunity.
The temporary employee will work 28 hours per week.
Please apply through our online application process and include both a cover letter and resume.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/. Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.